Henna powder is derived from the leaves of the henna plant (Lawsonia inermis), which contains a natural dye.
Our henna paste is 100% natural and made with high quality henna powder from Rajasthan, India. The powder is then combined with a special blend of the finest essential oils, lemon juice and plant extracts, to form the perfect paste with only natural ingredients. Each batch is hand mixed and coned weekly by a qualified Somatologist/ skin therapist, ensuring that it stains the perfect shade of a rich burgundy colour and is completely safe to use on all skins.
Get in touch with us to order our henna cones.
Our transfer tattoo collection is made using a high quality adhesive tattoo paper which leaves a design on the skin. Each design has been handcrafted using our unique style of henna art.
- Simple to apply and remove almost instantly
- Lasts a day or more if cared for properly
- Can be made to order (custom design, colour )
- Waterproof, not water permeable
- Please note, this product uses ink and an adhesive rather than natural henna
- Does not leave a henna stain